Welcome to My Scrappy Cupcake!!

This is for all the "scrapaholics" out there. If you are like me and are addicted, or just love to scrapbook or make cards and paper crafts, lets share ideas and have fun!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a great week. Sorry I havent been on in a few days, but I have 2 very energetic little boys staying with us this week. We are having a great time. I have been taking pictures of everything we have been doing and will start making a scrapbook mini album with them today. They are very excited. Ill post some pictures when they finish. Today we are off to the fire museum. Carson and Hampton are ready to go too, so I better go. See ya later!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your projects!!
    LorraineB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathylee~ you're so welcome for the award. You deserve it! It is nice to see you pay it forward also.
    Can't wait to see what you do with your new pics of your adventures with the boys.
    Have fun.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete