Welcome to My Scrappy Cupcake!!

This is for all the "scrapaholics" out there. If you are like me and are addicted, or just love to scrapbook or make cards and paper crafts, lets share ideas and have fun!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great week. My husband and I are enjoying some time together. I have been working on a few things and will post them in a day or two. Made a really cute card for the card swap I am in on Sunday. Ill post it on Sunday after the swap.  I cant show you yet because its a surprise. Has anyone been to the huge scrapbook store near Pigeon Forge TN? If so, tell me what you think about it. Ive been wanting to go for a long time now.  Just havent made it there yet.
 I was playing around with some circle punches I have the other day and made a cute monkey using 3 circles in 3 different sizes. I didnt come up with the idea though. A girl had made one at the last crop I was at and it was adorable. I made a card and will post it too.
Looking forward to Saturday! Going to a 12 hour crop at my favorite Scrapbook store with my favorite scrapbooking buddies. We always have a blast and Im sure we will this time too.
Well, have a great rest of the week and keep checking in on me, I have a bunch of new things that will be posted!!!
Happy Scrapping,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment