Welcome to My Scrappy Cupcake!!

This is for all the "scrapaholics" out there. If you are like me and are addicted, or just love to scrapbook or make cards and paper crafts, lets share ideas and have fun!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!!

Hello Everyone! Getting excited about seeing my family Tomorrow. I get to love on all the children! Thats the best part!
We always have a wonderful delicious dinner. My part will be to make mac and cheese, pineapple casserole, an appetizer and dessert. Luckily my husband likes to bake, so he will be making pecan pie. I have to say, its delicious!
Here are a few more cards ive been working on. What do you think?
Thanks for visiting me here!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Kathy

This was made with stampin up products.
These too were made from Stampin Up products.

This one I made using Cricut cartridges. I just cant remember which ones OOPS!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first card and the little deer inside, I love stuff inside! Check out my blog, I left something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stampin Up! Your snowman card is super cute I LOVE topnotes! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the cards!!!!! So pretty and cute:) I'm now a follower Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete