Welcome to My Scrappy Cupcake!!

This is for all the "scrapaholics" out there. If you are like me and are addicted, or just love to scrapbook or make cards and paper crafts, lets share ideas and have fun!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello again!



Yes, Im here!  Im so sorry it has taken me so long to post on here. The holidays were wonderful. Each year Mark and I switch holidays with our families. This year we had Christmas with mine and Thanksgiving with his.  We celebrated Thanksgiving in Houston. Marks dad had surgery 2 days before. Although it was different than any Thanksgiving Ive ever had, it was a blessing that Mark and I were able to be there with his Mom and sister.
As for projects and crafts, Ive been pretty bust as well. I joined an ATC swap in September and just recently added a tag and card swap to the list. Busy, busy, busy! But... oh so fun!
Ive been able to attend several Friday night crops these last few months as well. The girls are great and we have so much fun.
These are just a few things Ive made in the last few months. I have bunches more, but I have to download them. Ill do it this weekend, I promise!
The cards are from a make and take at my local scrapbook store.
The candy treat sleeves were alot of fun to make. I used skittles and M&Ms. YUM! 
I recently got hooked on Prisma pencils and Gamsol. This was my first attempt.
Well Ill be back soon with new projects and pictures to post.
Happy Scrapbooking!!!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment