Welcome to My Scrappy Cupcake!!

This is for all the "scrapaholics" out there. If you are like me and are addicted, or just love to scrapbook or make cards and paper crafts, lets share ideas and have fun!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

Hello everyone! Busy weekend for me. My dads birthday (he turned 83 Wednesday) dinner tomorrow night, Seniors day at church Sunday with lunch, and hopefully some scrappying thrown in there too. I added a few more things that I made on here. I hope you like them. Tell me what you think. Be come a follower of the blog too if you arent already one. Id love to see what everyone is making as well. Tomorrow I get to go to Hobby Lobby!!!! Woohoo! I love that place. My husband says I love any place that has scrapbook stuff. And he is right of course. :) Wish me luck. Hope I find lots of great deals.

I think my favorite of these is the little girl card. It was made with the "A Childs Year" cartridge and my cuttlebug embossing folder. It was a simple card, but came out really cute.
 Have a wonderful, fun filled weekend!!!!         Kathy

2 comments:

  1. these are adorable, fabulous design....have a fantastic day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They really Beautiful!!!
    Thank you so much for visiting me!!!
    You made my day!!! I became a follower of your awesome blog!!!!!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete