Welcome to My Scrappy Cupcake!!

This is for all the "scrapaholics" out there. If you are like me and are addicted, or just love to scrapbook or make cards and paper crafts, lets share ideas and have fun!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey there!

I hope everyone had a great funfilled weekend. My husband and I visited my dad and family for his birthday. Church Sunday was great and yummy too.(Lunch after the service). Monday my husband and I took a spur of the moment day trip to Myrtle Beach. Had a great dinner ouside facing the marshes of Murrells Inlet. It was wonderful.
Now for the cool part............ I GOT A ZUTTER bind it all. I found a 40% off coupon to Hobby Lobby in the newspaper and prayed all the way there that they would have one. THEY DID!!!! Woohoo!!
I got the last one too! I told my husband it was meant to be.  lol
Havent tried it out yet, but as soon as I do, Ill post my project.
What have you all been working on? I'd love to see and hear about it.
Happy Scrapping!!!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment