Welcome to My Scrappy Cupcake!!

This is for all the "scrapaholics" out there. If you are like me and are addicted, or just love to scrapbook or make cards and paper crafts, lets share ideas and have fun!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Card Swap

Today I went to my first card swap. It was so much fun that I signed up for next month too. We had 10 ladies in it and we all had to make 11 cards. One for each lady and 1 for the scrapbook store to go on display. Everyone voted on the one that they liked the best. We didnt know who made which card until after the vote. Tina won this time with a really cute flower pot card that has sunflowers on them. The winner gets a written certificate and a gift certificate to the shop. I brought home some really neat cards today and cant wait for next months swap. I want to think of something really fun. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Ive posted the card that I took today. What do you think?
  
The Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge was used for this card.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the paper dolls. I had the sizzix die for them when my neice was litle, but she only seemed to like the bear die we had. My nephew did use it, but only to make Mario (Nintendo) paper dolls. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Thanks for following my blog too. Welcome! - oh, and I am excited to follow you as well. ~Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this little raggedy ann is so cute! I love her orange hair and cute outfit! Good luck with the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT AN ADORABLE CARD!!!!! Love it!!! great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Cardswaps can be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too Adorable!! Love all the details and the cherries on the dress. Just signed up to follow your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete