Welcome to My Scrappy Cupcake!!

This is for all the "scrapaholics" out there. If you are like me and are addicted, or just love to scrapbook or make cards and paper crafts, lets share ideas and have fun!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hey there!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Its beautiful here in sunny SC. I had a great day today!!! This afternoon I decided to ride to the Habitat For humanity restore to see what kind of things they have there. It was kinda cool with all the house things like doors and fixtures and cabinets and such. they also had an area that had miscellaneous things that I went over to look at. Are you ready for this???   I found a box full of ORings for my Bind it All by Zutter. It was only 2.00!!!!! There was a bunch that was tangled all together, but figured that even if i got just 2 or 3 good ones out of it, it would be worth it. I got the box home and set out to un tangle them and realized there was a whole row on the bottom that were in perfect condition and I was also able to get most of the others apart. I GOT 50 ORings. how exciting. And they are all different sizes in black. Totally made my day! Have any of you found any great deals out there? Let me know. I love a good deal!!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to make sure you know this is not my giveaway, click on the links to enter:)

    ReplyDelete