Welcome to My Scrappy Cupcake!!

This is for all the "scrapaholics" out there. If you are like me and are addicted, or just love to scrapbook or make cards and paper crafts, lets share ideas and have fun!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello friends!

Woohoo!!!! I recieved my ATG gun in the mail yesterday. Im so excited. Cant wait to use it. I went to my studio today to work on a few projects and I ended up rearranging the room instead. I also got my things together that Im putting in a yard sale at my local scrapbook store. Its Saturday and I cant wait. Hope to find some good deals there.Ill let you know!  Have a great Thursday!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathylee,
    Congrats on your ATG. I just got mine the other day today, aren't they the coolest things? I don't know why I waited so long to get one.
    Can't wait to see all the crafty things ya make with it
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kathylee!!! You will love your ATG. I have had mine for about a year and I'm ready to paint it pink. You will save so much money on adhesive. Thank you for following my blog and watching my videos. I love your layout on your blog and I am looking forward to your next project.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete